Full-Service Event Planning
At Financial Behavior Keynote Group, we realize that planning and executing events can take a lot of time and focus away from your primary responsibilities. Therefore, we have created a full-service event option for any firm or company that wants to host an event but does not have event planning resources.
With our full-service option, we will not only work with you to obtain a top keynote speaker for your event, but we also contract with an experienced event planner to make sure your event goes smoothly.
Included in our full-service option:
- One speaker from Financial Behavior Keynote Group for a one-hour keynote live session
- Full coordination of event timing, placement, and logistics for an audience of up to 50 people
- Assistance with applying for Continuing Education Unit approval, if desired, for the Certified Financial Planner® and/or Accredited Financial Planner® certifications.
- Additional add-ons, options, and levels are available for a more customized event
More About Our Services
Financial Behavior Keynote Group and the event planner will work with you to meet your date, location, time, and audience requirements. We then complete the work for your final approval and will even help you on the day of execution, if desired.
More About Our Event Planner
Michelle has been planning events for over 15 years. Her portfolio includes event planning for TV & movie stars, sports figures, the Dalai Lama, the King of Spain, and even a former President of the United States. She has planned and executed events for:
- Corporate events
- University lecture series
- Social gatherings
- Ribbon cuttings
- Fundraising events
- Groundbreaking ceremonies
- Building dedications
- Tea parties
- Non-profit & association events
Michelle is organized, easy to work with, and produces outstanding results. She is cool under pressure and creates a masterpiece for her clients when it comes to events. Michelle has had repeat clients with consistent results, including the former President whom she has helped with multiple events.
Top 3 Reasons You Should Plan Your Next Event With Us
Michelle’s organizational skills include multiple backup plans with solutions for any case scenario.
Michelle will take the tedious and mundane details off your plate and turn them into functional and attractive results.
Michelle is friendly and focused on meeting the client’s needs first and foremost.
Book Your Next Event With Us
Previous Event Planning Engagements: